Friday, September 2, 2011

all about Jas

Hi everyone!! welcome to my blog.

My name is Jasmine Scott and this is my 5th year at RIC. I'm studying Elementary Education with my minor in History. I'm 21 years old, and I live off campus with my fiance Leque (she's awesome by the way) our dog Capo'chino and my hamster Jules(Juicy for short). I work at Mcdonalds and at a nursing home. Last semester i worked at the Unity Center on campus and have to admit that 2 out of the 3 have been great jobs to me. i love to sing (even thought im not that great) and i love to dance and joke around. most people who know me would say im loud but loving, and always going out of my way. im always listening to music so if u pass me and i dont say anything that just means my headphones are in.

I am taking History 200 not only as a part of my minor but i'm hoping it will help me aquire a better understanding on looking deeper into information. i also hope to better organize my thoughts using our talking points. im not a fan on reading and reading history and expecting to know specific details with no instruction. i sometimes worry myself over history because i strive to do so well and it can backfire. but im very optimistic about this class and believe i am going to do well.

i work well in smaller groups that share the love of history. i believe it is a great way to share ideas and bounce them off of each other. you can never stop learning, and can learn new things from just listening. i think i like more of the military and
law sense of history. learning about how we created out laws, declaration of independence. i also love learning about the holocaust. it is my favorite topic in history. i can barely explain why but there is just something about that moment in time that captures my attention.

so thats me in a nutshell lol any ?'s just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment